1. B. Sc. (Botany Honours) University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
2. M. Sc. (Biotechnology) Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India
3. Ph. D. (Plant Molecular Biology) University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
Other Courses/ Qualifications
1. One year Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, India
2. Certificate Courses with distinction from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Geneva, Switzerland
3. Qualified Patent Agent (IN/PA-662) and registered in the Register of Patent Agents, at the Indian Patent Office, Kolkata, India
Awards/ Honours/ Scholarships
1. Nominated delegate to represent Asia Oceania region for Global Sustainable Bioenergy Project at Malaysia, 2010.
2. ESF-grantee for ESF-COST High level research conference on Marine Biotechnology, Italy 2010.
3. Microsoft Outstanding Young Faculty Award (2009), IIT Kharagpur.
4. Visiting Fellowship awarded by Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), Ottawa, Canada. (2004-2007).
5. Senior and Junior Research Fellowship, University Grants Commission, Government of India, New Delhi, INDIA (1996-2001).
6. Qualified NET (National Eligibility Test), June1996, India.
7. Qualified General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 1996 with 90.19 Percentile, India.
8. National scholarship throughout Master’s program (MSc Biotechnology) by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi, India.
9. Science Merit Award (BSc Part II), Faculty of Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
10. School Merit Award (Secondary and Higher Secondary), Delhi, India.
1. SBL100 (Introductory Biology for Engineers)
2. SBL201 (High Dimensional Biology)
3. SBL 706 (Biologics)
4. SBL 709 (Marine Bioprospecting)
5. SBV 750 (Biomimetics and Bioinspiration)
6. SBL714 ( Plant Biotechnology and Human diseases)
1. Assistant Professor, Kusuma School of Biological Sciences, IIT Delhi, India.
2. Assistant Professor,Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
3. NSERC- Visiting Fellow, Lethbridge Research Centre of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
4. Associate (Patents Division), Remfry and Sagar.
5. Research Scientist, Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, University of Delhi South Campus.
Institute Level Involvements
1. Director’s Nominee, IPR Standing Committee, IITD
2. Warden, Himadri Hostel (May 2011-May 2013)
3. FAC Club President
1. Certificate courses in French language- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Lethbridge, AB, Canada and Francophone Association, Lethbridge, AB, Canada.
2. Senior and Junior Diploma in Indian classical dance Odissi, Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, India.
3. Certificate course in Art Appreciation, National Museum, New Delhi, India.
4. Certificate course in Indian Art and Culture, National Museum, New Delhi, India.
5. Certificate course in Care and Conservation of old Manuscripts and Paintings, National Archives, New Delhi, India.